Online purchases may be returned online. Online returns must be requested within 15 days of purchase or shipment date and items must be received within 21 days of in-store purchase or shipment date. Items received after 21 days cannot be returned.
To request a return online:
1. Click Return Center, and simply type in the order number that contains the item(s) that you would like to return and the email you used.
3. You will receive a return request confirmation email with a summary of your request, instructions for sending your return and a prepaid shipping label which you can use, if you choose, for a fee of $19.95. Once you receive your confirmation email, please follow the instructions provided to complete your return.
Click HERE for all your online returns.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Please do not reuse any UPS shipping materials.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any online purchase that was picked up in store
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
- All in store purchases will not be qualified for return unless stated otherwise.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
*If the purchase was made with Paypal, the refund will be made minus the 3% Paypal fee that was charged. This is due to Paypal's new refund policy, for more information please visit Paypal Fee Q & A.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 8150 leesburg Pike, Suite A3, Vienna VA 22182, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
In order for us to ensure the package was not opened during the shipping route back to us, please do not reuse the shipping material that the item came in.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.